Dexterous Media Group was built to support the trendsetters, the hard workers, the risk-takers, and those who refuse to fail. Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs are the foundation of this country. From colonizing the west to building the most robust economy the world has ever seen, the Small Business owner is a unique individual who has learned to do it all against seemingly insurmountable challenges. Dexterous Media Group was founded on the tenacity, sweat, and unending drive built by every Small Business. We are here to tell the world about you, letting you focus on what you do best, running your business.
We are a media-based marketing company focused on getting it done for you so you can run your business. We offer affordable plans that require minimal upfront costs and that are scalable. As your business grows, we grow with you. We are more than just a marketing company. We are uniquely focused on contributing to the success of the small business community. Think of us as your in-house marketing department, just a phone call away.
Before you consider a relationship with a traditional marketing agency, ask them a few essential questions:
It starts with your website. A complete analysis reveals the effectiveness of your web presences. Through brand analysis, copywriting, graphic design and video production, your website will make a stellar first impression.
Staying in front of website visitors is paramount. Now that you have an amazing website and can be easily found on the web through SEO, you are only capturing, on average, 2% of visitors to your site. This is where the Automation comes in. We make sure you stay in front of the other 98% that visited your website and left without making contact.
Your Social Media has never looked better. With custom graphic designs, expert copy writing, and engaging video, your ideal customers will know you exist and will want to do business with you. Your presence in the Social Media marketplace is a must.
LIVE Videos hold the viewers attention 10 to 20 times longer than prerecorded content. Dexterous will LIVE Stream your unique brand message everywhere from anywhere and connect with your high-value customers. With on-screen graphics, multiple cameras, multiple locations, and onsite event support, we broadcast to multiple platforms include television, streaming platforms, Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook
You are busy running your business. So let us do the rest. We are not just small business specialists and marketing experts. Being a media-based marketing company means you won't get a list of honey-dos to provide written content, graphics you don't have, and pictures that don't exist. Instead, we will get it done for you.
Marketing is a foreign language that most small business owners don't have time to learn. As a small business owner, you are focused on running your business. We understand this more than most. We are your in-house marketing department, just a phone call away.
Do you need help managing your website or have a few questions about marketing? Give us a call. We are ready to help.(949) 302-6908